Can Bowen Therapy help me? We believe so.
Our experience demonstrates its benefit for people of all ages, including newborn and infant children. Although it is a therapy for treating ailments and injuries, many healthy people come along to enjoy treatments to maintain balance and their sense of well-being.
Victims of sports injuries and accidents have found the Bowen Technique very helpful as a remedial therapy during their recovery. It may improve rehabilitation time regardless of when the injury was sustained.
Some of the conditions that may respond favourably to Bowen Therapy work are the following.
- Foot problems
- Frozen shoulder
- Headaches (migraine, sinus)
- Bed wetting, incontinence
- Jaw problems
- Knee and hip restrictions, misalignment
- Menstrual and other female problems
- Pelvic tilt, leg length, hip imbalance
- Poor mobility
- Repetitive Strain Injury
- Respiratory problems
- Skeletal and muscular problems from lumbar to neck
- Sports injuries